As Southeast Asia’s first movie-themed park, Universal Studios Singapore offers a slew of exciting attractions, including 24 movie-themed rides, a festive walk, water park, marine life park and maritime experiential museum and aquarium. Opened in 2011 with director Steven Spielberg as a creative consultant, the kid-friendly park takes inspiration from some of Hollywood’s biggest hits, including Transformers, The Lost World, and Madagascar .
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission
- The admission ticket is valid until 3 April 2019
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
What is included in the tour
- Access to all rides within Universal Studios Singapore
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food and drinks
Save on your adult Universal Studios Singapore admission ticket by prebooking Explore Universal Studios Singapore at your own pace during hours of operation Split your time at the park up between rides, shows, and special attractions Perfect for families, couples, and solo travelers looking for a fun day
- Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series!
- Book your Universal Studios Singapore 1 Day Pass and have an enjoyable day for all, to entertain the young (and the young at heart!)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A confirmation booking voucher is the official ticket.
- Proceed to GlobalTIX Self-help kiosks at the lockers area located outside Universal Studios Singapore entrance between 10.00am to 6.00pm to redeem for your admission tickets.
- Some rides are not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved