Safari World & Marine Park Bangkok With Hotel Transfers With Lunch Buffet
For those of you who don't like to walk through cage by cage to see animals in the zoo, here's the good place for you to see the animals with their freedom in a large amount of space. Safari opened to the public since 1988 which separated into two parts depends on your preference; the open space where you can drive your personal car or take a service bus through the open area to experience their natural life-style, with 480 acres area and 180 acre for Bird Park. On the other section, there's a traditional zone of the zoo for the marine park which has many different food stalls and souvenir shops. Explore the new experience in an exciting moment when drive through see wild life.
- Book your Safari World ticket and spend a day 'in the wild' with exotic animals
- See your favourite sea animals at Safari World's marine park, with its 8 spectacular shows
- Don't miss out on the world's first and only orang-utan boxing show & dolphin show etc.,!
- Get a taste for gunfights, bullwhips and explosives at the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show
Show times are as follows:
Orang Utan show 10.20 am. Sea Lion show 11.00 am. Elephant show 11.40 am. Cowboy stunt show 13.30 pm. Dolphin show 13.45 pm. Spy War 14.45 pm. Bird show 15.40 pm
Extra shows on Saturdays and Sundays:
Orang Utan show 15.45 pm. Sea Lion show 16.15 pm. Cowboy stunt show 16.40 pm. Bird show 11.00 am.
Safari Park Open Zoo:
- Tiger feeding 10.00 am.
What is included in the tour
- English speaking guide.
- Buffet lunch at Lion Den Restaurant
- Transportation with pick up and drop off from hotel in Bangkok city area.
- Tour programs and admission fees as indicated in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
- See your favorite sea animals at Safari World's marine park, with its 8 spectacular shows
- Experience a splash in the jungle with a water flume ride perfect on a hot, sunny day!
- Child height between 100 -140 cm. is considered to pay child rate.
- Child height over than 140 cm. is considered to adult rate.
- Child height under 90 cm and age under 3 yrs old is FREE of Charge for 1st child (share seat or eat with adult). For second child, customer (parent) will have to pay to the driver. It's depend on tour packages.
- In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Tapoma.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- This tour operates everyday: Weekday 09:00 am-17:00 pm, Weekend & Public Holiday 09:00 am-17:30 pm.
- Lunch Buffet Restaurant Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 am-14:00 pm