Nong Nooch Tropical Garden will make your day pleasant and memorable, especially to one who love nature, flowers and gardens. Largest replica sculpture of Dinosaur in valley will make you feel the era of these biggest animals. You will see several gardens with different themes such as French Garden, Animal Sculpture Garden, Stonehenge Garden and many more other will inspire you.
Another thing Nong Nooch is famous for is its variety of palms. Currently, more than 1,100 species of palms grow in the gardens, more than anywhere else in the world. cactuses and fat plants (succulents) that are usually found in much dryer conditions such as deserts, can be found in the cactus garden. A collection of cactuses and fat plants, hundreds of species of Heliconia and Zingiberales is also present in the gardens. These beautiful flowers, some of which are native to Thailand, are known for their very bright colors.
What is included in the tour
- Admission fee.
- All tax and service charges.
- Thai Cultural Show and Elephant Show
- Transfers from/ to all major hotels in Central Pattaya, Jomtien Beach (if booking includes transfer).
- Pick Up time at Hotel in between 09:30Am to 10:00Am
- Entry/Admission - Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
What is NOT included in the tour
- Shopping & Personal Expense.
- Food & Beverages (If option is not chosen).
- Transportation from / to Garden (if option is not chosen).
- Sightseeing bus (if option is not chosen).
- One of the largest and most beautiful garden in South East Asia
- “ The vast gardens are set in an area of around 600 acres, that originally was to be used as a plantation to grow local fruits.
- The area was then first turned into a garden for conservation of certain species of plants and flowers, and was later opened to visitors.
- You will find an enormous number of plant and flower species in a particularly well kept environment in this garden.