Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Pattaya - Ticket Only
Relish your day at Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Pattaya in the stunning landscape of 24 square kilometers area. You will enjoy daily cultural shows and convenient with a choice of restaurants and accommodations within this interesting botanical park. Make your time fly with full day trip in many different themed garden; 17th Century French Garden, Stonehenge, European Renaissance Garden as well as species-specific gardens, such as bonsai, topiary, tropical palm, cactus, succulent plants and orchid. You will feel like you are taking a journey around the world.
Whether you've got green fingers or not, you'll be thoroughly impressed by the beautiful 600-acres of Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens. Providing a tranquil day excursion, you can roam the acres of intricately landscaped grounds (winner of numerous international awards) and take in the fusion of European and Thai inspiration. You'll lose track of time discovering the unique areas of orchids, fountains, topiary, waterfalls, cacti, ferns, bonsai and even a mini Stonehenge! While you're there, don't miss the elephant show (cheer along football- and basketball-playing elephants) and the Thai culture show (dancers and actors re-create historical events and Muay Thai boxing). And to top it off, a delicious lunch buffet is included in the price.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket
- Ticket of Thai cultural show & elephant show
- Buffet Lunch (if you booking ticket include buffet lunch)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Additional activities (e.g. elephant riding, pedal boating, animal feeding)
- Sightseeing Bus (optional add-on)
- Visit this beautiful and award-winning garden showcasing an impressive range of plants and landscaping.
- Family friendly with great playgrounds.
- Admire birds of prey, water birds and reptiles in the mini zoo
Thai Cultural Show and Elephant Show Schedule:
- Daily: 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:00pm
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the program
- The garden opens daily from 08:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
- Lunch Buffet from 11:00 hrs - 14:00 hrs.
- Show Time from : Round 1 at 10:30-11:30 hrs. / Round 2 at 13:30 hrs - 14:30 hrs. / Round 3 at 15:30 hrs - 16:30 hrs. and Round 4 at 16:30 hrs - 17:30 hrs.
- By Car and By Taxi : You can take from Bangkok about 1 hour 30 minutes about from South Pattaya approx. 20 minutes.
- 34/1 Moo 7 Sukhumvit Road, T.Najomtien A.Sattahip Pattaya Chonburi 20250 Thailand