Experience the unique blend of modern, historic, secular and religious sights found in Kuala Lumpur during this 3.5 hour sightseeing tour. Explore iconic landmarks like the sky-high PETRONAS Towers, see the country’s National Mosque and explore the exquisite architecture of the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, plus much more. A driver and round-trip hotel transport are also included.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- You will need to present a valid ID or travel document to participate
- The voucher is valid only for the specified tour date and time
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car or van.
- English Speaking Driver
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Admission Tickets
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Explore Kuala Lumpur's top sights during a 3.5 hour sightseeing tour
- Discover the unique blend of Muslim, Chinese, Indian and European culture found in this cosmopolitan city
- Check out the towering glass and steel facades of the PETRONAS Towers
- Experience a slice of Malaysian religious life at the National Mosque and Thean Hou Temple
- Visit beautiful monuments like Istana Negara (King's Palace) and Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Great way to explore Kuala Lumpur's history, religious traditions and architecture
- 8:30am-9:15am/1:30pm-2:15pm hotel pick up from Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop)
- Handicraft Centre
- Cocoa Boutique
- King's Palace (photo stop)
- National Monument
- National Museum (not inclusive of the entrance)
- National Mosque (photo stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- 12:00pm-12:30pm/5:00pm-5:30pm hotel drop off in Kuala Lumpur
- Morning: 9:00am-12:30pm
- Afternoon: 2:00pm-5:30pm