Malaysia truly is an effervescent and bustling melting pot of races and religions. In Malaysia, there is astonishing natural beauty to take in, that includes stunning beaches and some of the oldest tropical rain-forests of this planet. The national parks of this country are excellent for trekking and wildlife trips, and sometimes for cave discovery and river rafting. A Malaysia tour package can help tourists explore a plethora of attractions in a very convenient and hassle-free manner.
What is included in the tour
- KL City Tour - 3.5Hrs
- Genting Highland Day trip – enroutebatu cave (20 min photo stop)
- One way Cable Car
- All Transfers & Tours PVT basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
Day 1: Arrival
Kuala Lumpur is gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture and mouthwatering food! On this day, take a flight from your departure city, arrive in Kuala Lumpur, meet & greet by our local representative and get a transfer to your hotel. Once you have checked-in, spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel for a comfortable stay.
Day 2: Day Tour Genting Highlands
On this day, wake up to a delicious breakfast in the hotel and get ready for your day trip to Genting Highlands. You would be picked-up from the hotel's lobby and driven to the Genting Highlands which is not only a natural relief from all the noise of the city but also an ultimate destination for blood-pumping excitement with indoor and outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course and a casino. A visit to the Genting Highlands will be a memorable experience and one that should not be missed! Return back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Kaulalumpur City Tour
After breakfast at hotel, first half to enjoy Kuala Lumpur city tour which covers King Palace, National Monument, House of Parliament, Lake Garden, National Mosque, Independence Square, China Town, PETRONAS Twin Towers etc., Return back to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4 : KUL Return Departure
After breakfast, Check-out from your hotel after breakfast (standard check-out time is 12 Noon) and make your way to the Airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
- Kuala Lumpur: Arenna Star
- 4 Pax: Sedan
- 6 Pax: Van
- 8 Pax: Toyota Commuter
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.