Enjoy sweeping views over Kuala Lumpur from the KL Tower Observation Deck. The enclosed deck provides 360-degree views. You can also upgrade your ticket to add a stop at the Sky Deck, which perches more than 1,000 feet high at the top of the tower.
The KL Tower (aka the Menara Kuala Lumpur) is one of the most iconic sights in Kuala Lumpur and is visible from most parts of the city. It's one of the world’s tallest telecommunications towers, a major tourist destination and a popular venue for special occasions. The tower sits on a hill, making it appear taller than the city's famous Petronas Towers; KL Tower measures 1,381 feet (421 meters) high while the Petronas Towers measures 1,483 feet (452 meters). With your admission ticket, you may visit whenever you wish during operating hours. Perhaps go to watch the sunset and see lights come on across the sprawling city below. When booking, choose from the following two admission options. KL Tower Observation Deck: After arriving at KL Tower, take one of the high-speed elevators up to the fully enclosed Observation Deck, located 905 feet (276 meters) above ground level. The deck circles the entire tower, providing panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur. KL Tower Sky Deck, Sky Box and Observation Deck: Upgrade your admission to include all of the above plus a ticket to the Sky Deck, which perches at the top of the tower, 1,381 feet (421 meters) above the ground. The sky deck offers a spectacular perspective of the Kuala Lumpur skyline, with views that extend to the Genting Highlands, Pahangand South China Sea.
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
What is included in the tour
- Admission to KL Tower Observation Deck
- Admission to KL Tower Open Deck (if option selected)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to KL Tower Observation Deck in Kuala Lumpur
- See Kuala Lumpur from one of the highest spots in the metropolitan area
- Enjoy panoramic views from the enclosed deck
- Upgrade for the Open Deck admission to enjoy views as far as the Genting Highlands and South China Sea Why Travelers Choose This Tour