Titled as the first Asian Luxury Cruise Line, Genting Dream takes you on a romantic journey with Mermaids and Astronauts. Genting Dream is the first cruise ship to operate under Dream Cruises banner and it’s an absolute paradise for cruisers with something in store for everyone. Genting Dream brings our guests inspirational luxury on board and takes them to exciting destinations in South East Asia..Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and more. A newly crafted ship-vessel accommodates approximately 3400 guests, attended by 2000 crew members and also features uniquely designed 142 spacious ‘Dream Palace’ suites offering dedicated European style butler services. Often referred as ship-within-a-ship, the ‘Dream Palace’ further enhances and redefines the luxury of cruise vacations.
What is included in the tour
- 03 nights accommodation in Cruise
- Enjoy Daily breakfast & All meals on board Cruise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost of expenses of personal nature such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- Any other items not mentioned under ?Inclusions? are not included in the cost of the package
- During your stay in the Cruise: While all buffet meals are included, however soft beverages/juices, any alcoholic beverages etc. would incur an additional charge.
- Gratuity is payable on board the Cruise; the amount is dependent on the Cruise itinerary, cabin category, etc.
- Onshore excursions are not included and can be purchased on-board the Cruise
- Wi-Fi on the Cruise is not included and might be available at an additional cost
Guest are required to check in at Marina Bay Cruise Centre, Marina Coastal Drive #01-01, Singapore 018947, All baggage will be checked by x-ray at the embarkation entrance. City Check-in is available 2 days before the cruise departure date at Genting Centre (3 Lim Teck Kim Road, #01-05 Genting Centre, Singapore 088934). No City Check-in is available on Sundays and Public Holidays. Passport and valid travel documents (for example, work permit, visas or other documents) are required for City Check-in. Due to security reason, baggage will NOT be accepted during City Check-in. - The operational hours are as follows: Monday & Tuesday & Thursday - 10:00am to 2:00pm & 5:00pm to 7:00pm Wednesday & Friday - 10:00am to 2:00pm Saturday - 10:00am to 1:00pm - Please calculate the day of City Check-in according to the cruise departure day: Sunday departure - Friday & Saturday Tuesday departure – Monday Wednesday departure – Monday & Tuesday Friday departure - Wednesday & Thursday 18. Dream Cruises will impose a gratuity of SGD21 per person per night on the Guests of all cabin categories except suite, penthouse and villa; and SGD26 per person per night on the Guests of suite, penthouse and villa. Such charges will be waived for infants below 2 years old (but not include 2 years old). If the Guest has not prepaid the gratuities, the gratuities will be automatically added to the Guest’s onboard account which shall be payable prior to disembarkation