Breathtaking Andaman 6 Nights / 7 Days (Port Blair 3N + Havelock 2N + Neil Island 1N)
Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the famous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis Included
- Daily Breakfast
- To & Fro ticket to Port Blair, Havelock, Neil Island by a.c cruise, Elephanta trip
- Airport Pickup and Drop Included
- All entry, monument, parking charges Included
- All transfer and sightseeing as per below Itinerary
- All currently Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra
- Govt Service Tax 5 %
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Still camera/ video camera charges
- Travel insurance
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Local SS (Local Sightseeing point closed on Monday & on all Govt. holidays)
- You arrive to Port Blair, our escorts in the airport pick receive you there and then after a short introduction will take you to your first booked hotel, after check-in and once you are done with you lunch & refreshment, we will take a tour to the historic cellular jail which will be followed by the light and sound show. (the history & migration to these archipelago revolves around this monumental architecture , once you finish taking the tour just after a gap of half an hour , you will witness the light & sound show , like any other light & sound it’s a narration of the story of the jail through light & sound ) day end here back to the hotel.
Day 02: Excursion North Bay (Coral Island), Ross Island & Back (Carry Changing Cloth, water & dry food)
- After breakfast we will set out on a Sea Safari, we will reach the water sports complex from here we will take a luxury motor sail and explore the famous islands of North Bay coral island & the historic Ross Island, experience the fun of cruising and feel the joy of sailing through small big Island and discover the blue ocean and with the on board crew and activity experts who will there to assist you.
- Upon arrival back to the Port our escorts will arrange necessary transfers back to the respective hotel.
Day 03: Port Blair to Havelock Island
- We start the day a bit early today as we need to embark for Havelock Island , the cruise depart at around 0830 hours so we have to report an hour early .
- Take a quick breakfast and head to Havelock Island the total journey time is around 1 and 1/2 hour by sea.
- Again once to reach in the island meet our escorts who will be standing outside the harbor restricted area with a name tag. Along with them proceed to your respective hotel and then plan you day, probably post lunch for Radhanagar beach. You can enjoy the beach as well as the sun set, which i guess is the best you can see.
- (Boat transfers are subjected to change as per the availability of tickets and weather conditions).
Day 04: In Havelock Island
- After Breakfast visit to Elephant Beach by Motor Boat for Mesmerizing View of Corals and Enjoy Snorkeling (Boat will be on sharing basis).
- Overnight stay at Resort in Havelock.
Day 05: Havelock Island to Neil Island
- We will check-out the resort as per the schedule timing which is generally in the morning 0900 hours. And then proceed to board the cruise back to Neil Island. Once you arrive in Neil you will meet our escorts outside the exit area, check-in to hotel, finish lunch and then proceed to an excursion to Island visit all the beaches around the Island, night stay in Neil Island.
- (While leaving from Port Blair to Havelock island probably you can leave your bigger luggage in port Blair , hotels in Port Blair provide clock room and take only two days cloths and necessary materials to Havelock island, by this way you can avoid the hassle of carrying it inside the harbor area , which is restricted place like the airport and do not have trolley facility)
Day 06: Neil Island to Port Blair (57 Kms)
- After breakfast proceed to visit Sitapur Beach – One finest beach in this island , there after visit Lakhimpur beach , next to visit Beautiful Bharatpur beach – the ideal place for swimming , After visit drop at Jetty to catch the return boat for Port Blair , on Return to Port Blair back to your hotel evening free for own activity, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Departure from Port Blair
- Morning free for packing & personal activities, on time 08:00am check out from the hotel & on time transfer to Airport. Tour Ends
- Port Blair : De Meadows, Andaman Residency or Similar
- Havelock : Radhakrishna Beach Resort, Royal Palace or Similar
- Neil island : Pearl Park, Tango Beach Resort or Similar
- 4 Pax: Vito/Viano
- 6 Pax: Minibus
- 8 Pax: Sprinter