Explore Pattaya and Bangkok with this best selling Super Saver Holiday Package. See and experience the best of Bangkok and Pattaya with this package which includes a Coral Island tour and a half-day temple city tour.
What is included in the tour
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast
- Corel Island thru Speedboat with Lunch
- Bangkok City Tour
- Gems Gallery
- Pattaya City Tour
- Airport Transfers
- Local Trasnfers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Any Airfare
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok - Pattaya
Of sun, sand and mouth-watering Thai cuisine, Pattaya is a must-visit if Thailand's on your bucket list. On this day, you will take a flight from your departure city, arrive in Bangkok meet & greet by our representative and get a transfer to your hotel in Pattaya. Once you have checked-in, spend the day at leisure. Later, return to your hotel for a comfortable stay. Once you have relaxed after your journey, you can head out to one of the finest and cleanest beaches in Pattaya - Wong Amat Beach. A peaceful beach to sun bathe, swim and relax. The beach isn't crowded and you can hire chairs or try a variety of cuisines and drinks at the nearby restaurants and bars. Alternatively, you can visit the Walking Street and experience Pattaya's famous nightlife!
Day 2: Pattaya - Corel Island tour with Lunch
After breakfast at hotel proceed for a Koh Larn (Coral Island) Tour. Koh Larn (Coral Island) is the largest of Pattaya's archipelago. Major attractions include viewing coral reefs from glass-bottomed boats, snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, under sea walk and Para-sailing at your cost if interested. Lunch included in the tour. Overnight Stay in Hotel at Pattaya.
Day 3: Pattaya – Bangkok
After breakfast check out hotel at Pattaya transfer to Bangkok. Enroute Visit Gems Gallery at Pattaya followed by Bangko city sightseeing tour of Bangkok Temples. First stop is at “Wat Trimit”, the Temple of Golden Buddha, which houses an impressive three meters tall, 5.5 ton, solid gold Buddha sculpted in the graceful Sukhothai style. This is followed by “Wat Pho”, the Temple of the Marble Buddha. Check In Hotel at Bangkok. Overnight Stay at Bangkok.
Day 4 : Return Departure
Today, you would check-out from the hotel as per the hotel policies and plan your day according to the departure time of your flight. Head back home with wonderful memories of your holiday in Thailand!
- Pattaya: Room Republic, Crown Pattaya or Similier (2 Nights )
- Bangkok: Grand Alpine or Similier (1 Night)
- 4 Pax: Toyota Camry / Innova
- 6 Pax: Toyota Commuter (13 Seater)
- 8 Pax: Toyota Commuter (13 Seaters)
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please be on time for tour activities as mentioned in the itinerary upon arrival
- Meeting Point for tour activities : Hotel Lobby
- Please note that 'Day at Leisure' essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule